Why I can't find my active effects when I search them in TikTok?

Most of the effects I have active I can’t find them when I search them in TikTok app.

Hi @T_Andrei! For this issue, please reach out using this form.

2 Likes

same here mine dont get listed in any of the categories its been like this for a few month,
and after my report was review i was told to file one via the app but no one ever awsered @Mingus

1 Like

@frankcussonfx Not all effects get added to a category besides New in the effect tray

1 Like

ok fare enough but mine in the last few month never show in New @Mingus

1 Like

The New tab shows different effects to different creators so you may not always see you effect there

2 Likes

it feel like the algorythm dont even see my effect because, before without even doing
my promo video for the effect as soon it was published my effect had like 50 to 100 video made
and that within 4 hours of the effect being live

1 Like

@T_Andrei listen to me some effect are not available in your region so please create those effect which are available in your region.

1 Like

i have same problem i publish after 1 day i have this message for all effect. Need help please

1 Like

How do I know what effect is available in my region?

1 Like

@Bloxond when you open your tiktok which downloaded by play store not by google open that app which effect are showing in your foryour page. may be available in your region try to create effect with same objects thanks.

1 Like