My effect creativity rewards dashboard freeze

Team effect house
i am very thankful to you because some days ago i was asking you to resolve my effect creativity rewards program dashboard. now you freeze my dashboard form 3 days and not updating please check and solve this issue. :pray: :pray:
@Mingus please give me positive response on this topic don’t says that this is only question and answer forum.
i have already report on this site TikTok Effect House but not get any kind of response

I HAVE TOTALLY DIFFERENT TABLES,I have no insight for rewards @Mingus

3 Likes

YOU ARE LUCKY MAN CHECK MY DASHBOARD SOME EFFECTS ACCROSE THE 200K POSTES BUT I STILL WATCHING TO EFFECT HOUSE TEAM :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Do you have a filter with over 14 billion views? Can it ever be? There are 8 billion of us in the world :exploding_head: :exploding_head: Anything wrong :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

hahah check these pictures and what you can say about that? no solution has about that? and team effect house not interested in to resolve the issue. why we are working for? now my dashboard has been freeze but no one listen to me any of forum…

@BorderlineZ @relaxnoname

5 Likes

the real one is 28 trillion

3 Likes

@AsifmehmoodBajwa01 Yes, I am happy, I have an audience, but I have no income,my earning option is turned off. but I still make filters for the sake of users so that they are not disappointed and I like to do that, regardless of the fact that I have no income even though I am platinum level

4 Likes

OMG you did not get any of income? and why you did it off? just for audience, its mean you are wasting your time… listen to me i am meta verified person on facebook and instagram you can check me by name asifmehmoodari on insta and facebook @relaxnoname

4 Likes

I received 60 dollars only once 11/15/2023 Since then an error has occurred, you have nothing to complain about, you can only receive sanctions

2 Likes

@relaxnoname that was so sad foryou . i have already got 980dollers now my effect poets are not counting.

3 Likes

Pause until further notice, I’m not doing filters anymore,whom I resented?

3 Likes

@relaxnoname - AsifmehmoodBajwa01 you’re right, creating filters takes a lot of time, time that goes by and never comes back. Your time is valuable and should be rewarded, even in minimal form. I don’t do filters anymore, only rarely to test for anomalies that are more and more persistent. There is little transparency about the whole system and this is not good. Only about ten effect creators are paid regularly, if effect house prefers them to work only with them.

1 Like

you should rise you vice for your right. if you will not then you will not go up. @relaxnoname

3 Likes

@BorderlineZ i means we are wasting our time and we should leave this farm?

2 Likes

At the moment I had to leave, I don’t create filters anymore. I don’t even post videos on tiktok anymore, the rewards to creators in this social network are totally nil, even if you have millions of video views you recover a few coins. With youtube, for example, with a simple video you earn in 10 days what you would earn on tiktok with 100 videos in a time of a year. Tik tok is not a suitable social network for those who want to earn something.

In addition, on tiktok you often receive meaningless blocks, from this point of view it is unreliable, from one day to the next you find your account closed losing everything. When things change I will be very happy to resume with filters and videos on tiktok. And anyway this thought of mine is not unique, many creators are now complaining because of all these problems.

5 Likes

Completeness is thus rewarded by games that my followers have no interest in

3 Likes