Set Eye color opacity not working

So I have this simple Visual scripting nodes, just to set the opacity of an eye Color. I’d like to have multiple eye colors and change between them when the user blinks. But for now not even a simple Set Opacity is working on tap, nothing happens, the eye color only appears if I manually increase the opacity.

Note: The node is activating since it shows the blue signal feedback in visual scripting tab, but still, just does not work. Can anyone help? Maybe I’m missing some concept since I’m new to this

3 Likes

Hi @XandinhoFiltros! You want to make sure you’re pulling the Opacity in the Eye Color component, not the Eye Reflection component.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 5.30.20 PM

After bring the opacity to the graph, you can simply set it to another value using screen tap:

4 Likes

It was almost what you suggested, I think.

There are two nodes of “Set Opacity of Eye Color”, but I couldn’t distinguish them… So I it was probably changing the opacity of the Eye Reflection like you mentioned.

I don’t know if that was the problem, because I started from scratch, but I think that could probably be it.

Thanks a lot for the help!

3 Likes