đź”´ Master Tips from @sri_syadasti

Hello everyone! Welcome to Master Tips from Joe!

15 Likes

Contenido en español

6 Likes

Bahati sing

8 Likes

si hay, aunque poco, esperemos que pronto

4 Likes

Que tipo de cosas te gustaria aprender en Español¿? yo podria proponer algo!

5 Likes

I always admire @sri_syadasti’s works, and thanks to @EffectHouse , now I can see how complex his effects like The Dungeon Crawler , EHrdle and Coalssweeper :exploding_head:

I am really like his explanation of doing math stuff and pushing his limit in every his work (especially when EH hadn’t provided “string” and “text” nodes and he had to use math for his EHrdle)

The flow of creating logic game effect

The way he used a dictionary for his keywords was insane!

The calculation of each word for EHdrle

Great job, @sri_syadasti and @EffectHouse ! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Here is my final game and the last submission for the #CrashCourseVS Challenge. I am new to effecthouse so I really learned a lot from all the courses. Thanks to all the guest speakers and of course Celine who was an amazing host. Here is the link to my game “JUMP ROPE” and anyone can download the project file here and see my messy nodes and how I solved some issues. Thanks again for a great learning experience.
Martin

4 Likes

i want to learn that soooo bad lol

4 Likes

wow i loved it, your project is so cool i leant a lot from this masterpiece can’t wait to try more from you thank so much

5 Likes

I made this mini game with all I had learned in the course! Color Game V2 on TikTok
I made more games since this course and also implemented the variables and vs to make more simple my effects like for example this effect that make differents promts for only 1 Artmaker Clothes Decade`s AI on TikTok

3 Likes

Salimsalam2792@gmail.com

4 Likes

Mamadou je vous salue avec respect

4 Likes

Slowly becoming a master at the weirdtok microwave effect. Thanks again for showing us your thought process!
Weirdtok Gameplay here

4 Likes

Loved this session so much! It was so cool to hear Joe explaining all of his mathmatical work behind wordle!! here’s the link to my video using the effect for this session’s attendance TikTok - Make Your Day

4 Likes

Bonjour mon prénom je suis galaxy univer mon veux je voudrais a voix master tips s’il vous plaît

4 Likes