How to separate the face and put it anywhere on the screen
If you would like a 2D face I would suggest using Head Segmentation.
- ‘+’ → Segmentation → Portrait Segmentation.
- In the asset panel, create a Head Segmentation Texture via: ‘+’ → Texture → Segmentation Texture → Head
- Select the Portrait object
- Replace the Portrait Segmentation Texture with the Head Segmentation
Or if you would like a 3D face you could use the ‘3D Face’ object:
- ‘+’ → Face Effects → 3D Face
- Turn off 3D Face Binding in the Inspector panel.
- Select the Face mesh in your asset panel, and create a Face Texture.
- Select the Face Paint material in your asset panel, and change the Default Texture to your new Face Texture.
Feel free to check out these links:
Hope that helps