How to modify the new year countdown

I am trying to modify the new year countdown template
to be just for 24hr instead all i done so far do not work.
please @ehcommunitymanager point me to a tutorial or text document
or just tell me how to mod it.

Thanks

@frankcussonfx You can hide days, hours, minutes or seconds in the Hierarchy panel:

3 Likes

very helpful. Thx u pak @Mingus

1 Like

ok i try that but am still not getting a 24hours countdown
see what i did, please tell me what i did wrong.

3 Likes

@frankcussonfx Can you please explain in more detail what you are hoping to achieve? This template counts down to a particular date and time, meaning a 24 hour version would only work if it’s used =<24 hours before the date you set.

3 Likes

Yes that my goal for people to promote there battle or live stream, sio they could make a promo video for their battle 24hours before @Mingus

2 Likes

I understand. In that case, they would need to be able to set their own end time, which is not how that template is setup. The template is designed for the creator, in this case you, to choose a fixed time that it counts down to.

3 Likes

@Mingus i understand so people have no choice but to use the 24hour countdown,
and that what i am trying to do, how i make it countdown from 24 hours, please tell me

What date and time do you want it to countdown to?

2 Likes

@Mingus no specific date or time, I am trying to make a
24 hour countdown for people to promote their live battles

2 Likes

You will not be able to use the template then as the template requires a specific date and time

2 Likes

is there a way i could make one from scratch then?

Yes! It will require an in-depth understanding of visual scripting, as it would require UI that allows users to input their own information.

2 Likes

Any reading material you could suggest so i could learn how to work visual scripting. please and thank you @Mingus

1 Like

I’d recommend going through many of the articles on the Effect House site as well as checking out videos on our Youtube channel.

2 Likes

@frankcussonfx Feel free to ask specific questions along your learning journey

2 Likes

thank you so much, i let you know if i have more questions

3 Likes

this what i see and cant view the image even if i click on it,
that in Module 7: Creating TikTok Effects Using Visual Scripting

1 Like

Here is that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQHsOdhS6aE&t=3s