Effect House Can't open

After I installed Effect House, I clicked to open it, but there was no reaction. No landing page or operation interface of Effect House was displayed. My comput

if you use windows 10/11, it may happen that some Effect House files are mistaken for viruses, check the history to see if windows security has blocked anything. I had a similar problem and solved it by unlocking files locked by the antivirus.

3 Likes

i’ve looked in windows security and nothing was blocked, i also added effect house as an exclusion and reinstalled and still no luck

2 Likes

It is a bug, if you uninstall the app and install it again it will start working!

1 Like

today I have the same problem

1 Like

anybody can help me. give some advice.

I was reinstall but still not responding

1 Like

At least for me ( because I have normal, not high end laptop, you know the laptop that runs blender 3.6 without any hiccup but cannot run effect house without two second delay between typed letters) effect house lags terribly anyway

At least for me it was the that every time when I open effect house I need to wait for some 5 minutes. Nothing will happen nothing will open nothing will notify you that something is happening in the background but after those approximately five minutes suddenly tiktok effect house appears out of nowhere.

The recommendation is:
maybe leave laptop or computer for a few minutes and then have a look back if Effect House opened

1 Like

Having the same problem, can not open it after reinstalling

1 Like

The same problem here.

1 Like

i have some problem after update to new 4.2.3 version?? what happened???

2 Likes

I have the same problem EffectHouse is not running on my LapTop, I use Windows 10, at first it works but the second time I open it it dosent work !!!

2 Likes

same issue here, unable to run updated 4.2.4 or reinstalled version 4.2.3, please help

4 Likes

After I installed Effect House on my laptop and click to open, nothing is opening. why

3 Likes

I am working currently on version 4.2.1., but i can’t even use Effect House anymore, because i get everything a forced message to update v4.2.5. and i can’t click on other things then on update. Once i update it to the v4.2.5. the same problem is happening, because somehow the update didn’t got accept and the repeating story is happening over and over again.

4 Likes

Same here, v 4.2.4 can’t open, I’m working on win 10

3 Likes

Same problem, please allow to work with the older version while you fix the problem, thank you!

3 Likes

si es la nueva actualizacion en serio no puedo lo descargo pero no puedo abrirlo ya quite todas las defensas y nada, dejennos trabajar con la version anterior mientras lo mejoran o arreglan debe haber un bug

2 Likes

Same here, I already reinstalled the app but nothing happened.

1 Like

tambien tengo el mismo problema por favor si alguien lo llego a solucionarlo escribanlo y si es problema de la misma effect house que den una fecha si ya se ha solucionado ese bug

2 Likes

de igual manera no puedo abrir desde la actualizacion y no logro encontrar solucion

1 Like